Three Easy Ways to Register
1. Online: Online registration opens January 15, 2014 and closes Wednesday, April 3 at 10 p.m. Online registration payments are by credit card only.
$5 discount for online registration - only $30! Go to Eagle Egg 5K Registration.
2. Mail in: Only use this option if you are sure it will arrive by April 2. Otherwise, register online or on site. Mail completed paper registration along with payment. If you do not have a race brochure, you may contact us at 816.525.1480 and ask for Sarah Coats.
3. On Site: This is the best option if you are unsure if mail-in registration will arrive by April 2nd. Deliver completed registration form to the front desk of the Secondary Building of Summit Christian Academy. For your convenience we will be conducting on-site registration along with packet pick up the following days and times:
- Friday, April 4, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. in the Secondary Building (1500 SW Jefferson Lee's Summit, MO)
- Saturday, April 5, 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. in the Elementary Commons (1450 SW Jefferson Lee's Summit, MO)
Important Notice: Regardless of the method of registration, race t-shirts are available while supplies last, if you want to make certain that you get a shirt, please register early!
Registration Fees - On site
- $35 for adults (13 and older)
- $28 for youth (12 and under)
- $20 for SCA Students, must be able to provide Student ID Number
- $5 discount for online registrations. Family of 5 will save $25 by registering online